Notice of Public Information Centre
The Town of Collingwood and Tatham Engineering are pleased to provide residents and business owners in Collingwood with information and details regarding the reconstruction of Sixth Street, between High Street and Hurontario Street, as illustrated on the project map below.
The primary objectives of this project are:
- replacement of the existing undersized and deteriorated watermain distribution system, including hydrants and individual services to the property line; and
- installation of a transmission watermain to improve water supply and pressure to the west side of Collingwood.
The project will also include:
- replacement of aged sanitary sewer and storm sewer, including the replacement of sanitary services to property line;
- full road reconstruction, including new concrete curb and gutter;
- active transportation improvements; and
- reinstatement of all disturbed areas to previous or better condition.
Public Information Centre
The Town and Tatham Engineering will host a Public Information Centre (PIC) for the project from 6 to 8 pm on May 31, 2023, at the Collingwood Public Library on the 3rd Floor in Community Rooms B&C. We encourage all residents living within and / or adjacent to the project limits attend the open house.
Interested parties may submit written comments to the Tatham Engineering project manager or the Town’s project manager, (contact information below) via e-mail. Alternatively, comment cards will be available at the PIC for attendees to fill out. Should you be unable to attend the public information centre, we welcome you to visit the Town of Collingwood Engage website (https://engage.collingwood.ca/) to view the preliminary drawings.